Food Sub App
Fit Foods Coach is a meal plan assistant that can be used to help you meet your dietary goals. Get healthy and stay there! We do all the hard work - all you need to do is tell us what you were supposed to eat on your nutrition plan, how much you were supposed to eat, and then we show you the best matches based on macro nutrient similarities (protein, carb, fat). Compare foods in the list and once you find the food you want to eat, and we'll tell you exactly how much to sub in of the replacement food item!
Using a calculator to compare foods can be time consuming and confusing - let us do the work by comparing macros and showing you the best substitution.
Are you trying to lose fat, build muscle or maintain your current physique? Any type of dietary plan that you have, can use Fit Foods Coach to help. Use it to find post workout carbs, stick to your meal plan with similar foods or work with recipes to make something fresh and creative while maintaining the same macros.
We have all the staples of your nutrition plan in our database and we'll be updating the foods regularly to give you better matches for what's on the menu or in your pantry. We have all types of food groups - vegetables, fruits, meats, beans, potatoes, whole grains, etc.
Fit Foods Coach requires an active subscription and internet connection. We do offer a free trial with the yearly subscription, so you can try before you buy.
Get started with a 7-day free trial!
Most foods are measured in grams for complete accuracy when weighing, but we keep it easy for things like bread and wraps and do it by the slice. We'll help you compare the weights/volume of the different food options so you can choose to eat more or less based on your needs!
We're always looking to improve. Contact us at email@example.com with suggestions or feedback.
Fit Foods Coach uses auto-renewing subscriptions which can be setup at monthly or yearly intervals. Fit Foods Coach subscriptions allows access to use the application. The two ways to subscribe are:
• Monthly, recurring billing
• Yearly, recurring billing
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable